Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Little Girl








The book, My Little Girl is a must for all Daddy's and little girls to read. This would make a great Christmas gift for Daddy to give his little girl no matter what the age.

It is a great encouragement for a Daddy to spend time with his daughter. For Dads the book shows that is doesn't take a lot of effort on your part. Don't be afraid to take your daughter on a date! A day of just hanging out with Dad would mean so much to your little girl. Time is a great gift that is often overlooked in our busy society today. The book takes the Dad and daughter on a simple day of just having fun together. It illustrates how little girls need time and not much fancy stuff to put a smile on their face.

McGraw and Douglas have done an outstanding job of catching the attention of Dads and little girls with this book. The illustrations are awesome and they remind me of my own little girl. Making memories with your children is a more valuable gift than any toy on earth. Buy your copy of My Little Girl for that special one in your life and snuggle up as you read this precious story. Then plan your day out with your little girl!

2 comments:

RHONDA said...

WHERE YOU GET IT AT?? HOW MUCH ??

Lesia Glick said...

It is in book stores now. I have started doing book reviews for Thomas Nelson. I can select books for free as long as I read them and then post a review comment of at least 200 words on my blog. This was my first one and I picked a children's book.

Live Free!

So, if the Sons sets you free, you shall be free indeed. John 8:36