Thursday, July 23, 2009

Show me how to manage the whirlwind!

Good morning ladies!

I write to you today with a heart of excitement and renewal. It is a new day in the Lord and I am excited. This summer has been crazy, but it has been a lot of fun. In keeping up with three kids it is a whirlwind of fun, sibling rivalry quarrels and something new everyday. They keep me busy! I have been overwhelmed with entertaining kids, trips to the pool and the normal everyday stuff that still has to go on. This morning in my prayer time I asked God for order!God has to be in control or my whirlwind will turn into a damaging tornado that will reek havoc on my life if I am not keeping God as the first priority. I need him to show me the way to guide my whilrwind!

My verse for today is Psalms 25: 4-5, Show me Your ways, O Lord; Teach me your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me. For you are the God of my salvation: On you I will wait all day.

My goodness! What a great truth and revelation for today. God show me your way, so that through my whirlwind of life I walk in your steps. He is forever teaching me in the little things as I go through day to day. How about you? Did you have your morning coffee today? Do you have a plan that includes God? I have to admit so many times I can have my prayer time and then hit the day running hard only to reach about mid day frazzled and frustrated. Why is that? Often times our morning prayer times can be routine. Check that off the list and move on to what is next. However, I have learned great lessons by inviting Him in my day, while I do laundry, wash dishes, referee the sibling rivalries, and make trips to the pool. I am the woman who can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan all while I multitask and control the world! NOT!! We think we are Superwoman sometimes, but we have to stop and say okay, God show me your way and your truth about life just for today. When we do that the daily grind becomes a PEACE of cake with our favorite icing! So for today, I want the PEACE of cake and icing too, that God has to offer when I put Him first and include in my life. I am excited to indulge in all that He has for me in my whirlwind of life. If I put Him first I will make it through the frazzled times with peace.

Can you be renewed in Him today and be excited about He has to offer you? The challenge is don't just include Him in your morning, but in all that you do for today. Include Him and allow Him to show you the way and enjoy your PEACE of Cake!!!

Sweet Blessings,
Lesia

No comments:

Live Free!

So, if the Sons sets you free, you shall be free indeed. John 8:36