Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Relentless..

Some things to think on for today. This blog is for Relentless Women so I thought it would be a good day to think on the word "relentless". Relentless is defined as "never slackening, but continuing always at the same intense, never giving up," according to my computer dictionary. So let's make our relentless personal today.

R- Real
E- Excellence
L- Love
E- Extraordinary
N- Noble Character
T- Trustworthy
L- Life of Joy
E- Elegant
S- Strength
S- Special and unique
Can I be intense about the qualities above being evident in my life today?

Relentless to be like you, Jesus. May the qualities be evident in my life as I represent Jesus to others. May I have a relentless spirit, determined to follow and be more like Jesus everyday. Intensify us Lord in our walk with you as a relentless woman. In Jesus name.

Being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. Colossians 1:11-12

I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3: 14

Relentless Women loving a Relentless Jesus!

Blessings to you!
Lesia

No comments:

Live Free!

So, if the Sons sets you free, you shall be free indeed. John 8:36