Sunday, March 21, 2010

BE intentional!

    Be intentional about everything that you do in life.  Intentional has been my new word that God has challenged me with for this season.  God was very intentional when He sent us His son, Jesus. I think we need to practice the example He has set before us.  Jesus was extremely intentional about going to the cross. He came for that purpose and had every intention in fulfilling his destiny regardless of the pain, or wounds he would encounter. 
    As a children of God, we are called to be intentional and live life on purpose the same as Jesus did for us.  If we can live our life patterned after Jesus Christ we can make a difference in our daily life.  We can even make a difference in the world we live in.  We must not sit back waiting on something to happen or the call to come in.  It is time that we live intentional with all of our actions.

    We have a choice everyday on what we talk about, and think about.  We have choices in our actions and character as we live before others. We must be challenged to be more intentional about what God has purposed in our heart.  If we will all be intentional  about what God has purposed us to be then life will be better.  We can also be intentional about reaching our world with an intentional love that can only come from Jesus Christ. 

Will you be intentional today?  Start with something small and do it on purpose!  Blessings to you as you start to live an intentional life like Jesus Christ. Be intentional and be the best you God calls you to be.

Sweet blessings,
Lesia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just happened to stumble across your blog...very inspirational, thank you. Although I have claimed myself to be a Christian for many years, it has been just recently that I have realized that I can have a relationship with Jesus Christ. My life has not been the same since this realization. I am so grateful for every lesson and piece of wisdom that the Lord guides me to (including this blog!!). Thanks for sharing, I feel so blessed to be surrounded by people that love the Lord in the same way that I do!! God Bless!!

Lesia Glick said...

To anonymous....Thank you and to God be the glory! He inspires! The relationship you have with Jesus will be the best one ever. He will never leave you, hurt you, or turn on you. He is always on your side and for you! He loves you with an everlasting love!!!
Sweet blessings to you. I hope to hear from you again soon!

Saleenadavid said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
florist germany
send flowers to germany

flower to germany
flowers in germany
germany flowers
flowers to germany

flower delivery germany
flower in germany
send flowers germany
Valentines Day Flowers Germany

Live Free!

So, if the Sons sets you free, you shall be free indeed. John 8:36