Saturday, April 11, 2009

He's alive.. Are you Alive for Him?

He's Alive!!

Happy Easter to all! I am so thankful that I serve a living God. A God that is alive in me everyday! I can rejoice in WHO I AM because of WHO HE IS! I am nothing without Him, but with HIM I can be the woman He created me to be.

He created you with a purpose, destiny, and joy to walk out life to the fullest. Think on these things. As Jesus went to the cross He thougth of you. He knew that one day you would need a Savior, so He had to perservere. He went for it all with you in mind. I encourage you to show God glory and go for it all with Him in mind! He did it for you, so show Him glory by doing the same. How can you show Him glory? Ask the Holy Spirit to show you . It may be just the words of your mouth, the little things you do. Look around. You are God's glory because you are His daughter, and He created You . As you look in the mirror reflect on His glory. As you reflect on life reflect on His glory. Go for it all... Keep Him in Mind as you go through life. May your life bring Him glory! He's alive! Are you ALIVE for Him?
To be continued..............................

Happy Easter!
Lesia

No comments:

Live Free!

So, if the Sons sets you free, you shall be free indeed. John 8:36