Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Relentless or NOT?

I said this week I would write about the Joyce Meyer Relentless Women's Conference. I am sharing today part of what Creflo Dollar spoke on Thursday night. During his message I would be laughing one minute and the next it was tears feeling the need to repent for my lack of faithfulness. It was an awesome life changing message. God really wants us to be challenged and stand firm in what we believe. Being relentless in the little things as well as the big things in life. Go with me on this relentless journey as I share more.


Relentless! What does it mean to be relentless? It is steady, unwaivering, and making up your mind to stay. For a Christian being relentless is having staying power with God. No matter what we face in life we can stand and WE WIN!

As Christians we have so much power to help us be relentless. This victory overcame the world and gave that same power to us. It is time for us to fight with the same relentless power and NEVER GIVE UP! No matter what life throws at us - We win! Hard times may come and go, however, when we are relentless to God- We STILL WIN!

1 John 5: 4-5 for everyone born of God, overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus in the Son of God.

Our faith in who we are in Christ will overcome what comes at us. When we stand relentless in our faith how can we lose? We have to prepare ourself to be relentless in EVERYTHING given. Sometimes we can be relentless in some areas and not others. We must keep the faith and don't lose heart. What does this all mean to you? What is the last thing that God has asked you to be faithful in? Are you or not? Are you faithful in the little things? Think about what areas in your life that you are not relentless for God. Where do you not have the faith? I challenge you to take time to pray and ask God as you examine your own life. Ask God to show you where improvement is needed and then go for being RELENTLESS!

I encourage you to NEVER GIVE UP! Be determined to be a RELENTLESS WOMAN OF GOD! Stand and say I will NOT waiver no matter what.

Blessings to you until next time.

Lesia





3 comments:

Cathy Smith said...

Lesia, thanks for sharing about your experience at the conference. I have always wanted to attend Joyce Meyers annual conference. What an awesome experience it must have been to be a part of this life changing event. Love you.

Unknown said...

I can't give up...I have nothing to go back to. God's way or No Way!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great stuff! Glad that you were challenged by Creflo! I'm the community director at JMM and I just wanted to say thank you for being there with us! It was awesome to get to worship and hear God's word together! If you're interested I've posted the highlights video of the conference on our youtube page (www.youtube.com/joycemeyerministries) and if you're on Facebook we're posting pictures to out fan page, Joyce Meyer Ministries! Thank you again for being relentless!

Live Free!

So, if the Sons sets you free, you shall be free indeed. John 8:36