Thursday, October 9, 2008

The new word- Relentless

I have come to love this new word " relentless". It is a word I don't hear often, but it has such as awesome definition. I think it is a beautiful word.

While walking today with my girl friends. We discussed the word and what it means. I told them I liked it so much I changed my blog title to Relentless Women's Encouragement.
We had an encouraging discussion together on being relentless. It is a hot topic for me to share with everyone I talk to.

I so want to be faithful to my Heavenly Father. I want to be relentless for Him. Oh! There is more to relentless. This is a new thought from one of the girls: God is so relentless for us! God is steady,
unwavering and always faithful to us, His children. Awesome! I serve a relentless God and I want to be relentless like Him! He is and always will be relentless in everything. I thank God that HE is RELENTLESS!

I have more to come on being Relentless. In the next blog I'll be summing up Joyce Meyers teaching at the Women's Conference.

I hope to get it posted ASAP. Are you practicing being a relentless woman?

Until next time.... Be relentless!

Lesia Glick

No comments:

Live Free!

So, if the Sons sets you free, you shall be free indeed. John 8:36