Monday, October 6, 2008

Joyce Meyer, Relentless Women's Conference

Hello Ladies!

I just want to take time to share with you about my trip this past weekend to St. Louis, Missouri. I attended the Joyce Meyer Women's Conference, "Relentless". It was extraordinary! Everything about the trip was great! A friend and I traveled together and it was a blast. God had his hand on us the entire time and we knew He was with us every step. In the airport, to driving the rental car, to finding our way around; He made His presence obvious to us. I thank God for such an awesome time. I was nervous about 2 women in a strange city and all the big city traffic I must admit. We had nothing to worry because HE made it so easy!

The Conference meetings were held in downtown St. Louis at the Edward Jones Super Dome. It started on Thursday and ended on Saturday. Thursday night we enjoyed a great message from Creflo Dollar. Friday we got a double dose of Joyce Meyer, in the morning and evening session. Saturday morning Lisa Bevere encourage us to be relentless in flourishing into what God wants us to be. Friday afternoon Joyce challenged us to be relentless women and make a difference in the world.

We experienced great worship with Darlene Zschech from Hillsong and Yolanda Adams. It was all great. Over the next few days I will be sharing with you more details from the Conference. I believe it was life changing and I want to share it with you. Keep checking in for details. I will share parts of the messages and scriptures.

I believe it is time for women to be Relentless in their walk with God. Relentless means to be unwaivering, steady, faithful beyond the norm! Are you ready to be RELENTLESS?

Love,
Lesia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am utterly jealous. Honestly I'm so glad to hear you had a wonderful time.
I so agree that in order for us to truly follow after God we must be relentless. So many are just "Sit and buy my time" Christains. We must be willing to put our selves out there. We must stand in what we believe in no matter what the cost. Jesus could of easily taken the other road but chose His love over us.
I look forward to hearing what you have learned so that I may learn and gain in wisdom from what God has given to you.
You are trully a blessing from God.
Tammy

Brenda said...

Glad to hear u2 had a great! time :) And glad to know you're back home. I saw your hubby in church, and wondered how he survived *giggles*. Looking forward to reading more about what you learned. I was also @ a conference this past weekend focused on the Father's Love. whew! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

I'm jealous too! I really wanted to attend, but couldn't make it happen. Maybe next year. I've been to see Joyce twice and was a volunteer once; but I've never been to her Women's Conference.

Anonymous said...

I took my Mother to the Joyce Meyer convention in St. Louis. I was hoping she would have a good time and have her eyes opened to spiritual things...She so enjoyed Joyces Friday message that included an extremely funny story about Dave entertaining guests with a tour of the city much to the chagrin of Joyce who wanted to be resting between sessions. My Mother laughed until tears streamed down her face, and she sure isn't much of a laugher!
If anyone runs across that online would you drop me a link???
I would love to give it to my Mother to enjoy again.
Thank you so much ahead of time.

Live Free!

So, if the Sons sets you free, you shall be free indeed. John 8:36